Trim Head Screws
Trim Head screws are an excellent choice for most fine carpentry applications and more. Trim Head screws are also ideal for the installation of window extension jambs. Our Trim Head screws have the smallest screw head on the market; with sizes available from 1"1/4(30 mm) to 5"(125 mm), users have plenty of choice.
The Trim Head screw's exceptionally small head, along with the W-Cut™ thread design, prevent most material splitting. Pre-drilling is only necessary if the building material's limitations require a pilot hole to be drilled.
Trim Head screws come with 1200+ salt spray hours Climatek™ corrosion protection. This will come in very handy when using our Trim screws in vinyl or composite decking.
Trim Head screws are self-tapping screws with a W-Cut™ thread design, ZipTip™, and Climatek™ coating.
Trim Head Screws Fine Thread Phillips Cross Drive
- Look like finishing nails and can be used wherever you need the holding power of a screw but also require an unobtrusive look.
Trim Head Screws Fine Thread Square Drive
- Diameter: 3.5mm(#6),4.2mm(#8)
- Length:From 25mm to 64mm Or From 1" to 2 1/2"
- Coating: Black Phosphated,Grey Phosphated,Zinc,Yellow Zinc
- Collated Screws
- Self-drilling Screws
- Drywall Screws
- Chipboard Screws
- Wood Screws
- Window Frame Screws
- Modified Truss Head Screws
- Thread Cutting Screws
- Distance Screws
- Floor Screws
- Pan Framing Screws
- Hi-lo Thread Screws
- Trim Head Screws
- Element Screws
- Composite Decking Screws
- Sheet Metal Screws
- Window Screws
- Self-tapping Screws
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org